Home Laundry Instructions of Flame Resistant (FR) Clothing Exposed to the COVID-19 Virus
Due to COVID-19, effective immediately we are implementing procedures to protect you and our employees. Our goal is to protect your health while allowing you to have the products needed as efficiently as possible during a challenging time. Beginning Monday March 30, 2020 we will not have an open door to enter. We will ask you to call from your vehicle or from your location before arriving to order your products. If you want to wait until you arrive at your branch location, our phone number and instructions will be posted on the door. We will not be collecting payment by cash, check or card in person. At the time of the order, we will require a credit card payment over the phone. If you have a credit account, the charge will be placed on your account. We will set your order outside for you to load into your vehicle. While on the phone with you, we will make it clear to you where we will leave your items.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our goal is simple – to keep you and us safe. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!
Effective March 24th, UPS has suspended the UPS Service Guarantee (also referred to as the UPS Money Back Guarantee) for all shipments. We will continue to offer expedited options, in order for you to get your orders more quickly, but specific shipping times are no longer guaranteed, until further notice.
As more information is released about the COVID-19 pandemic on a statewide and national level, we would like to address a few common concerns.
- At this time, National Fire Fighter will continue to receive, process, and ship orders as normal. Should anything change, we will communicate it, but currently we are able to provide the high levels of customer service you have come to expect.
- While we are currently accepting walk-in orders, we ask that you call ahead to place your order and make payment so that we can pre-pull your orders and have them ready and waiting for you.
- Although there are no known COVID-19 cases at our location, safety is our top priority. We have initiated protocols based on recommendations by the CDC to minimize person-to-person contact and are performing additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- We are following State recommendations by allowing non-essential employees to work remotely. All employees working off-site are set up to work effectively and efficiently during this time to allow for as little disruption as possible to our customers.
- We take care of our team members so that they can take care of you. In addition to encouraging employees who are sick to stay at home, we provide paid sick leave and are providing expanded emergency leave benefits for employees impacted by COVID-19.
Our team is here to help with any questions and concerns you may have. We can be reached by phone and email during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST. 800-423-8347 email@example.com
On a personal note, we sincerely wish you good health during this uncertain time. For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department's website. Stay safe and healthy.
Bob and Brent Laing, Co-Presidents