NOW ON GSA CONTRACT! CALL FOR GOVERNMENT PRICING.
A new era in wildland brush pants has arrived, with the introduction of Tencate’s Pioneer fabric in the CrewBoss Classic Brush Pant design. With this material, you will no longer have to choose between breathability and protection from abrasion; Pioneer does it all. These pants are 10% cooler, and 30% stronger than their nearest competitor, thanks to the visible lines of black Kevlar running through its weave. The Pioneer Elite Pant will keep you staying cool while conquering the roughest terrain season after season.
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant. Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
- Certified to meet current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex threat throughout
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.