Full Brim Style. For Cap Style, click here.
Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
- Thermoplastic shell
- Available in cap style or full brim hat style
- Reflective lime-yellow stripes
- Three goggle clips
- Adjustable chinstrap
- Comfortable 6-point suspension
- Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
- Absorbent cotton brow pad
- Velcro attachments inside shell (3)
- Certified by SEI to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type 1, Class E & G
^California Residents: Click Here for Prop 65 Warning
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.