YELLOW HELMETS MAY BE BACKORDERED WITH EXTENDED LEAD TIMES. ESTIMATED LEAD TIME WILL BE GIVEN AFTER RECEIPT OF ORDER.
Full Brim Style. For Cap Style, click here.
Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
- Thermoplastic shell
- Available in cap style or full brim hat style
- Reflective lime-yellow stripes
- Three goggle clips
- Adjustable chinstrap
- Comfortable 6-point suspension
- Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
- Absorbent cotton brow pad
- Velcro attachments inside shell (3)
- Certified by SEI to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type 1, Class E & G
^California Residents: Click Here for Prop 65 Warning
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.