NO ON GSA CONTRACT! CALL FOR GOVERNMENT PRICING.
Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting and NFPA 1975 Station/Work Uniforms.
Certified for both station and wildland use, the dual-compliant CrewBoss Elite Pant was designed to combine a more ergonomic fit with increased function. With a more tailored fit than our standard Brush Pant, the Elite Pant incorporates features like reinforced, articulated knees for a great range of motion and elastic side waist panels for freedom and comfort. The pocket design incorporates deep slash pockets with an overlaying cap to provide room for everything you need without the hassle of hook and loop fastener keeping your pockets closed.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar-tacked for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance.
6.8 oz. Nomex IIIA Navy Blue
6.8 oz. Nomex IIIA Black
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.