The CrewBoss Rehab Trailer features a 6’W x 8’L purpose-built trailer, more specifically an engineered “Toolbox” that stores and transports everything from both the Vehicle and Kart Kits. It’s all organized in one custom-designed support trailer, easily towed to the fire ground scene by any vehicle with a tow hitch.
The environmentally-controlled space features a removable 8' storage bench with seat cushions. You can quickly and completely clear the trailer of equipment by rolling out the Kart and removing the bench. Then you can utilize the trailer as an advanced EMT treatment room; with enough sitting room for four fire fighters and an EMT or a single gurney and multiple EMT staff.
Whether your station already owns some of the peripheral items to support a rehab operation, or you purchase them with our trailer system, there is an organized place for everything in one compact system. Whether you task this unique trailer for Fire Fighter Rehabilitation, Command & Control, Decontamination or Mass Casualty Incident Response; the multi-tasking, built-in features will support fire ground operations as well as many other applications.
The CrewBoss Rehab Trailer interior space is outfitted with built-in features such as:
• Air conditioning and heat
• Multi-functional exhaust fan
• Ceiling utility hangers (for IV bags, air masks, etc)
• Multiple wall hooks
• Privacy curtains
• Completely washable interior surfaces
The trailer exterior has such operational features as:
• A hand washing sink
• HO scene lighting
• Low level perimeter lighting
• Turn-out gear hanging system
• Auxiliary outlets
• Generator storage
• Exterior access door to the inside storage bench
The passenger side of the trailer has a custom 9’ extension, deployable awning and ground tarp system providing an additional 100 square feet of environmental relief. Not enough? Deploy the CrewBoss 16’ x 16’ shelter and add yet another 205 square feet of versatile, enclosed, Command and Control space to your operation.
The CrewBoss Rehab Trailer is such a versatile system, it will amaze you with its’ compact stature, yet large expansion capabilities.
Designed specifically to provide you with the tools to provide the most complete rehabilitation process for members during emergency operations and training exercises, the versatile CrewBoss Rehab Trailer includes;
• 16 x 16 CrewBoss shelter with removable wall panels – includes windows, two doors, roof vent and ground sheet. Set it up in less than 4-minutes! Optional roof insulation is also available.
• Seating for responders and paramedics
• Medical supplies organizer with hard writing surface
• Crowd control gear
• Toilet with separate, stand-alone privacy shelter, or set up in trailer or shelter
• White board kit
• Portable hand washing sink
• CrewBoss heavy-duty multi-tiered cart
• Multiple ground tarps to expand the operational footprint
• Misting fan system with water reservoir
• Additional seating for responders
• Folding tables
• Water cooler and cup dispenser
• Storage for your clothing, blankets, and food/water supplies
• Quick release trailer tie-downs to keep all the gear secure within the trailer
• Removable storage bench with padded seating
Our high quality CrewBoss Rehab Trailer can be operational on-scene in just minutes after arrival and carries everything needed to help you meet the NFPA 1584 Standard, including organized space for your food, water and clothing items.
As complete and versatile as this system is, CrewBoss offers a limited selection of optional items to compliment our system:
• Air Filtration Kit
• Heating Kit
• Cooling Kit
• Custom Graphics
*KIT WILL SHIP BY WAY OF FREIGHT TRUCK. SHIPPING COST ON CHECKOUT SCREEN IS NOT ACCURATE. SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE ADJUSTED AFTER ORDER IS PLACED. FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING CHARGES PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER, CALL 1-800-423-8347.
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.