There are no reviews yet.
We wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, we used Vibram® Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex® stitching, and fire-retardant leather. And here’s the best part: we built all these features into a boot that’s remarkably comfortable to wear.
- Made in the USA
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather we've ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex® fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Vibram® 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability
- 100 oz
- Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Improvements to Flashpoint II:
Fire retardant leather
New Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole for substantial durability and underfoot stability
Reinforced fire resistant Vibram rubber toe and heel for increased durability and protection
Triple stitching now in Nomex
Two layers of material across toe box for additional protection
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.