GEN 1 MODEL - AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
Major design upgrades include zip-closed side pockets, thicker padding in the belt and harness, and much more.
The Most versatile Fire Pack on the market. Our load swallowing 2200 cu in gear bag, combined with the trap pocket and lash down loops, means you can take it all with you when you're working the line.
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials - 100oz. hydration bladder, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you're working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all.
"The Firefly carries the best of any fire pack I have tried in the last 20 or so years. It is one of the few packs that carries close to the body and stays put! (Nick A., Service Forester, Massachusetts DCR)
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (attach to pack or belt)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Ventilated mesh back plate to allow more breath ability
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.