The CrewBoss Rehab Kart Kit was designed to be stored and transported in one of your existing response trailers or Air Rigs with drop gate. All you need is a compact 2’ x 8’ space for the Kart Kit. We have built a heavy-duty multi-tiered kart (2’W x 7’L x 5’H) on durable caster wheels loaded with features such as a turn-out gear hanging system and large grab handles.
In the station house, it will take up minimal space and the large wheels make moving/loading a breeze. There’s plenty of room to add your own accessories as well. As a side note, extra karts can be utilized to organize gear inside your various rescue/response trailers. Imagine organizing your heavy Search & Rescue gear on a kart, and then easily rolling it closer to the event, rather than the typical “bucket brigade” of off-loading.
We loaded the Kart Kit with the Vehicle Rehab Kit components which includes:
• 16 x 16 CrewBoss shelter (205 sq. ft.) with removable wall panels – includes windows, two doors, roof vent and ground sheet. Set it up in less than 4-minutes! Optional roof insulation is also available.
• Seating for responders and paramedics
• Medical supplies organizer with hard writing surface
• Crowd control gear
• Toilet with separate privacy shelter
• White board kit
• Portable sink
Plus, we've also added:
• Multiple ground tarps to expand the operational footprint
• Misting fan system with water reservoir
• Additional seating for responders
• Water cooler and cup dispenser
• Storage for your clothing, blankets and food/water supplies
• Quick release trailer tie-downs to keep all the gear secure within the Kart
• Kart Cover
• Air Filtration Kit
• Heating Kit
• Cooling Kit
• Portable Scene Lighting
*KIT WILL SHIP BY WAY OF FREIGHT TRUCK. SHIPPING COST ON CHECKOUT SCREEN IS NOT ACCURATE. SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE ADJUSTED AFTER ORDER IS PLACED. FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING CHARGES PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER, CALL 1-800-423-8347.
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.