Typical Unit Equipment:
All tanks are constructed of 1/2" polypropylene, baffled to NFPA specifications, reinforced corners, easy to see site gauge level windows, fully removable top for tank access and come with a lifetime warranty. Tanks can be built to almost any size and dimension. Decision Points: tank size, foam cell and size, PVC or stainless steel flanges, reel pad thickness.
- Capacities from 50-1500 gallons
- Removable top
- Lifetime warranty
- 4" wide site guages
- All aluminum for reduced weight to strength ratio - steel is available
All our control panels feature a durable black powder-coated finish. Standard enclosed panels have a 3" 0-600 PSI liquid filled gauge, 50 amp circuit breaker, low pressure cut out switch, primer valve, night operation light and rain overhang. You can specify the size and desired additional options of your panel.
- Choose from several high pressure pump options for longer spray and strength to push water up slopes
- We use high-pressure hose for durability and ease of repair in the field
- Stainless steel flanges (optional)
- Expert design
- Precision machining and welding
- Quick turn-around
- Every unit is customized to your needs, application and vehicle
- Our prices are competitive with "standard" non-custom units from other suppliers