Now on GSA Contract! Call for Government Pricing.
This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America. Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin and embers and debris from entering. Large spade-style chest pockets with hook and loop closures. Stress points bar-tacked to ensure long lasting durability. Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves. Nomex® thread throughout.
- 3/4" Zipper design eliminates embers and debris from entering through the gaps between snaps or buttons.
- Prevents snags from limbs, brush, branches, etc.
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout the entire garment.
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
- Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.