AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! ONLY 1 REMAINING
Now on GSA Contract! Call for Government Pricing.
The landscape of wildland fire is changing and with that the daily job of a wildland firefighter has become even more varied. With this in mind, CrewBoss created the M-Pac. This modular pack is designed to not only bring all your gear to the fire ground, but to give you the ultimate flexibility in what you take with you throughout the day. The top loading, modular M-Pac quickly transforms from an Initial Attack Engine Pack to an Extended Operations Line Pack.
- Tested in varied landscapes, under harsh conditions, and with firefighters from handcrews to hotshots, the M-Pac has incorporated design features to make it functional, flexible, and tough on the fire line.
- PALS webbing on shoulder straps and front of the pack provide attachment points for additional gear.
- Shoulder harness strap design with adjustable sternum strap allows for lower distribution of pack weight on various torso heights
- Back wall design allows wearer to stow shoulder and waist harnesses behind the back padding or use hook and loop ends to gather excess strap
- Zippers and pull tabs in red for quick identification of pockets
- Metal snaps on the zipper pulls secure the modular connection points
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.