Now on GSA Contract! Call for Government Pricing.
The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for Loggers, Foresters, Arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest of work days by the most rugged workers in North America.
While Protecting the user from snags, debris and abrasion, the 6oz. Nomex CrewBoss Hickory style Brush Shirt has been constructed not only with protection and durability in mind, but comfort and safety with FR fabric technology. Day in and day out, the CREW BOSS Hickory Shirt will protect those whose job it is to protect us.
- 3/4" Zipper design eliminates embers and debris from entering through the gaps between snaps or buttons.
- Prevents snags from limbs, brush, branches, etc.
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout the entire garment.
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
- Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.