The CrewBoss Fire-Rescue EMS coat is ideal for the Urban Interface firefighter. With an unprecedented list of standard features, the Fire-Rescue EMS coat brings a full range of utility together with premium protection. It’s full cut and generous design offers freedom of movement and cool comfort in the most demanding conditions.
Made of preferred personal protective fabrics like Nomex IIIA, Advance and Tecasafe Plus, and sewn with Nomex thread through, the Fire-Rescue EMS coat delivers unparalleled thermal protection. High visibility 3M triple trim around the base, arms, chest and back helps to keep firefighters visible in the most extreme conditions. The combination of the comfortable, protective design and range of utilitarian features makes the Fire-Rescue EMS coat an essential garment for any urban firefighter.Full cut design in Tecasafe Plus (also available in Nomex® IIIa, and Advance™ Kevlar/Nomex fabric)
• Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape
• Caped shoulder design with built in ease for full freedom of arm movement
• Gusset cuff with hook and loop closure
• Alpine style collar
• Radio pocket with mic tab
• Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers
• Large interior storage pocket and glove hanger tab
• Hi-viz style 3m triple trim around base, around chest/back and around arms
• Nomex® thread throughout
• ISO 9001 registered and classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
*Additional 2nd set of hi-viz trim shown
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.