There are no reviews yet.
Many Kestrel users need to know everything that the weather is doing, but don't need to log the data, the Kestrel 3500 is just for them. It provides comprehensive environmental data on nine different measurements with the simplicity of the Kestrel 1000. Simply turn it on and scroll left and right to see exactly what the environment is doing. When you're done, slip on the hard cover and your Kestrel 3500 Pocket Wind Meter is just about indestructible.
Kestrel 3500 Measures
- Barometric pressure
- Pressure trend
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Wind Chill
- Air, water & snow temperature
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
Kestrel 3500 Features
- Real-time clock
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the filed with the Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Innovative, thermally adjusted humidity sensor designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Kestrel 3500 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.