There are no reviews yet.
Nielsen Kellerman was the first to provide accurate relative humidity measurements from a hand-held weather meter, and the Kestrel 3000 features two patents on its humidity measuring sensors. A testament to the 3000's accuracy: It's becoming practically required equipment for wildland firefighters-users whose lives literally depend on the accurate data from weather instruments.
From the Kestrel 3000's accurate relative humidity readings, it also calculates the dewpoint and heat stress index-important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot humid conditions.
Kestrel 3000 Measures
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Heat Stress Index
Kestrel 3000 Features
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Waterproof and floats
- Humidity senor can be recalibrated in the field with the Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- User-replaceable impeller
- External temperature sensor
- Patented Quick-Response RH Sensor
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembles in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Kestrel 3000 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.