Now on GSA Contract! Call for Government Pricing.
Distinctive and highly visible, designed for the special demands of interface and rescue operations. Engineered to promote freedom of movement while offering the very best in thermal protection.
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape
- Caped shoulder design with built in ease for full freedom of arm movement
- Gusset cuff with hook and loop closure
- Alpine style collar
- Radio pocket with mic tab
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers
- Large interior storage pocket and hanger tab
- Hi-viz style 3m triple trim around base, around chest/back and around arms
- Nomex® thread throughout
- ISO 9001 registered and classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- 7.0 OZ. Tecasafe Plus over 7.0 OZ. Tecasafe Plus
*Additional 2nd set of hi-viz trim shown
Tecasafe Plus is engineered to provide unbeatable electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as FR treated cotton fabrics. Yet our soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort. It is also comforting to know that our fabric's inherent protection will never wash or wear out.
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.