There are no reviews yet.
For those of you who like to know just how cold and windy it really is, the Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter is your reality check. Thanks to the patented external temperature sensor, the Kestrel 2000 can take accurate water and snow temperature readings, and since it is isolated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature the Kestrel Meter is reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit.
Kestrel 2000 Measures
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
Kestrel 2000 Features
- Protective Cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- Quick-response, external thermistor
- Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impelleer
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Kestrel 2000 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.