Every Kestrel Meter features a large, 1" impeller mounted on a sapphire jewel bearing, which means it starts rotating with the slightest puff of air - 0.3 mph to be exact! And this unique impeller is user-replaceable too, which means it can easily be replaced if it is damaged or worn.
If your application demands regular calibration, simply pop in a new impeller and the Kestrel Wind Meter is restored to like-new factory calibration standards. The Kestrel 1000 can easily be switched between mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort.
Kestrel 1000 Measures
- Current Wind Speed
- Average Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Speed
Kestrel 100 Features
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display
- Waterproof and floats
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Wide range of wind speed and low startup speed
- Reliable, portable, and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- A slip-on protevtice cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.