The WICK® 375 is a world leader in portable high pressure fire pumps capable of moving water over long distances.
• Powered by a 10 HP, 210 cc modern 2-stroke, air cooled Solo engine
• Electronic over-speed protection cut-out switch (patented)
• Detachable 4-stage foam-compatible pump using a one piece stainless steel clamp
• Nikasil cylinder wall for extended wear and low maintenance
• User friendly and easy pull starting
• Detachable rewind starter for emergency rope start
• U.S.D.A. qualified to meet Specification 5100-274C
Download Specification PDF
View typical pump layouts to help determine your requirements.
|Type||Four Stage Detachable|
|Priming Device||2" male NPSH|
|Outlet Size||1-1/2" male NPSH|
Approximate Overall Dimensions
|Dry Weight||52 lbs.|
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.