Classified by UL to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
Designed for Engine and Dozer crews. The Dozer chest pack holds your New Generation fire shelter, radio, and spare battery where it's easily accessed and out of your way. The pack sits comfortably on your chest, without sagging or swinging, due to the unique suspension system.
- Designed to carry Bendix King, Motorola, Icom, Thales, and Kenwood radios
- Mesh back plate allow airflow and eliminates multiple straps
- Slots for holding two pens
- Large map / notebook pocket with Velcro closure
- Pocket for spare battery or small mobile phone
- Made in USA
Weight: 1.5 LBS
Materials: 1000D Cordura®
*Special order items will have an asterisk before the configuration description (4X Large, Tall, etc.). Special order items are non-stocking, will be back-ordered and are non-returnable/refundable. Please ensure that the sizing/configurations are correct prior to ordering these items.