AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The Flashpoint is the ultimate fire boot. Made in the USA and NFPA certified so you know it is ready to work as hard as you do and keep you safe. Triple-stitched with extra heavy-duty, self-extinguishing thread, cased in puncture-resistant, chemically-treated, fire-retardant leather, and a Fire and Abrasion Resistant Unit Vibram® outsole, we feel confident offering these boots to folks who put their lives on the line.
- Made in the USA.
- Vibram® Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction. Rubber compound is fire- and abrasion-resistant.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- The puncture-resistant, chemically-treated, fire-retardant leather is our most rugged, toughest leather offering.
- Triple-stitched with heavy-duty, self-extinguishing thread for durable protection.
- NFPA certified to 1977; 2005 edition
- 10" of support and protection
- 80 oz
Woodland fire, Forestry, Climbing
Available in Men's D and EE widths, Women's medium width, and Men's sizes 6.5-12.5 in half sizes, 13-15 in whole sizes while Women's sizes are 5-9.5 in half sizes, 4 and 10-11 in whole sizes. Covered by Danner limited warranty.
*Danner Boots are returnable but will incur a restocking fee and freight will not be refunded.