Certified to NFPA 1977: Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition spec
Based on the popular FireFly modular pack system. With two quick zips you can drop the EMT bag and carry just the essentials, like a 3 liter hydration reservoir and personal gear.
- SCSTM patented shoulder strap design
- Drop front opening for full, quick access
- Removable pouches Velcro in/out
- Two separate pockets for personal gear
- Color coded organizer pockets
- Zippered side pockets for I.V. bags
- 3 liter hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
Capacity: 2500 CU IN
Weight: 5.0 LBS
Sizes: Small and Standard
Colors: Red, Black, Yellow
*Comes standard with Fire Shelter Case. SAR case shown is optional.
See all firefighter packs and radio harnesses