The CrewBoss Rehab Vehicle Kit can be transported by pickup, SUV, or on one of the rigs. You can even toss the 3-bag kit into the responding ambulance if needed. Just two crew members can easily set up our rehab system and in a pinch, one member can get things going.
• 16 x 16 CrewBoss shelter (205 sq. ft.) with removable wall panels – includes windows, two doors, roof vent and ground sheet. Set it up in less than 4-minutes! Optional roof insulation is also available.
• Seating for responders and paramedics
• Medical supplies organizer with hard writing surface
• Crowd control gear
• Toilet with separate privacy shelter
• White board kit
• Portable hand washing station
• Storage for your food and water supplies
The entire Vehicle Rehab Kit is stored in heavy duty vinyl bags, with multiple webbing handles for quick access, handling and portability. Leave the Kit on the BC or Safety vehicle, or store on the floor in the station and grab for deployment when needed. Meeting NFPA Standard 1584 and providing your crew with on-scene rehab/command & control simply couldn’t be easier.
In addition to our bagged Vehicle Kit, we also offer the following options to compliment rehab operations:
• Air Filtration Kit
• Heating Kit
*KIT WILL SHIP BY WAY OF FREIGHT TRUCK. SHIPPING COST ON CHECKOUT SCREEN IS NOT ACCURATE. SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE ADJUSTED AFTER ORDER IS PLACED. FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING CHARGES PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER, CALL 1-800-423-8347.